Coventry Olympic Group Sportive are proud to present the COGS Charity Ride. 3 sportives following quiet country roads and lanes through South Warwickshire and into the Northern part of the Cotswolds.
Choose your distance and support Zoes Place Baby Hospice and all entry fees and proceeds go to the charity.
The 3 courses provide a good mixture of beautiful scenery, challenging routes and quite safe country lanes. With 3 different courses to choose from we have something for everyone ranging from the beginner through to the experienced club rider or racer.
- All riders receive a Route Sheet
- All major Junctions signed
- Drink station on route
- All Finishers receive a medal
- Online entry via RiderHQ or entry on the day
- Mechanical check at the start provided by Bikewrench
Click on the link for more information about the EVENT, where you can sign up online or simply enter on the day. We hope to see you there!