Our help is unique!
- A home from home environment for babies from birth to five years old, who have life limiting or life threatening conditions.
- All our babies/infants receive care in the form of one to one nursing.
- Specialist respite and palliative care from our team of highly trained and experienced nurses.
- Support for parents/ carers and other close family members and
- after care for when life draws to a natural end.
Zoë's Place provides this help and support free of charge to all families accessing our service irrespective of colour, race, culture, denomination or disability.
If you feel we can help you - then we will
Please contact the Hospice Manager :
Telephone: 01642 457985 or use the Contact Us button at the top of the page to e-mail us.