The Mini Military Mud run is the UK’s leading outdoor obstacle race for under 16’s.
With course distances of 3km, 5km and 9km they have the right distances to cater for all children of all sporting abilities from 3½ years upwards.
Be warned, the clue is in the title, you will get muddy…very muddy! Each event presents a host of fun and challenging obstacles to tackle, but mud will always be the theme! Past obstacles have included a giant mudslide into a muddy pond, a tyre run and plenty of muddy tunnels. In fact, the 9km course distance is packed with over 100 obstacles for your children to tackle.
- Saturday 28th September - a time slot will be allocated to you in advance.
- You can choose the distance you want to run on the day 3km, 5km or 9km
- All Children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Registration is FREE if you pledge to raise £100 for Zoë's Place.
- Location is Onley Grounds Farm, Willoughby, Rugby CV23 8AJ
- Children must be under 16 and over 3 years and 6 months on the day of the event.